The Task Manager is a built-in Windows Utility that offers information concerning processes and applications running in your system and supplies the data about memory and CPU usage. It’s also employed for finishing and changing the priority of processes. But, several users wish to flip off Task Manager for your typical accounts which are set up for children, loved ones, and co-workers to stop them from utilizing it.Solve Antimalware Service Executable if you are facing the error
Task Manager for Standard User
There are particular applications and processes running in the background that may only be closed by Task Manager. Changing the priority of various processes can supply more memory and CPU to this process but not as to other people. Occasionally administrator disables the Task Manager to get a typical user to maintain the system secure only in case. A typical user may be a pupil, child or users that just require access to get a couple programs and utilities. In the majority of the government and school computers, the Task Manager will be disabled as a security measure.Solve if Google Authenticator not working
Disabling Task Manager out of Registry Editor
We are able to disable the Task Manager to get a particular user by opening up the registry editor as an administrator at that typical account. You want to discover the user SID and change the settings for this SID. This will switch off the Task Manager just for that particular standard account rather than others.
- Log into your Typical User account and visit the next location in document explorer:
- Locate the record”regedit.exe”, right-click onto it and select Run as administratorAdd the password to the administrator when prompted by the UAC (User Account Control) and click Yes
Opening regedit.exe as an administrator
- First, find your SID by visiting the next directory at the registry editor:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList
- Click the SID from the listing to Locate your username shown below:Locating the SID for the Normal user
- Go to the next directory of your regular account SID:
- Choose the subfolder key”System” (if the key does not exist, then create it by right-clicking on your own folder and picking key Making the System Key
- Right-click on or in the system folder essential, then select New > DWORD (32-bit) Value and name it DisableTaskmgr
- Right-click on DisableTaskmgr, then select alter and change the value to”1Modify the value to 1
- The Task Manager will be disabled to the normal user.
Notice: In urgent situations, to start Task Manager you do not have to turn OFF this option or modify the account from regular user to administrator. You can easily start the Task Manager as an administrator using an administrator password as revealed in our post: here
To allow the Task Manager again, you have to alter the value of DisableTaskmgr back to”0″ and restart the computer. But occasionally this will become a bug and still get the job done, so deleting the system essential that you made is a better choice for future usage.